The J.M. Smucker Company
For more than 120 years, The J. M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of consumer food and beverage products and pet food and pet snacks in North America with annual net sales of approximately $8 billion. In consumer foods and beverages, its brands include Smucker's , Folgers , Jif , Dunkin Donuts , Crisco , Pillsbury , R.W. Knudsen Family , Hungry Jack , Caf Bustelo , Martha White , truRoots , Sahale Snacks , Robin Hood , and Bick s . In pet food and pet snacks, its brands include Meow Mix , Milk- Bone , Kibbles 'n Bits , Natural Balance , and 9Lives . The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth, and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit jmsmucker.com.
Analyst, Sales Process & Support
Orrville, OH (Close proximity to Cleveland/Akron area)
Assistant Manager, Business Process & Support
Serves as a key support resource for the entire brand portfolio for their Sales teams. Responsible for master data administration and system maintenance. Support and interact with other team members, Sales Ops teams and other departments to accomplish key tasks and identify areas of improvement. Act as point of contact and subject matter expert for Siebel/OBIEE, systemic updates/features and Master Data questions.
Works with general direction and coaching received from the Assistant Manager of Sales Operations in terms of overall objectives and priorities. Tactical process coaching and feedback is also provided.
MAINTAIN CUSTOMER & PRODUCT DATA:
* Perform data administration (both Customer & Product) through user interface
* Meet data setup & maintenance timelines to ensure ongoing system readiness
* Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for data administration using Word and/or Powerpoint
* Identify improvement opportunities or time savings within Data Administration
SUPPORT ANNUAL RESTATEMENT PROCESS:
* Lead the collection and analysis of requests from key stakeholders
* Facilitate collaboration with cross-functional team participants to review requests
* Work with peers in delivering key activities
* Assist in diagnosis & resolution of user issues through re-creation in test environments and issue research
* Monitor & resolve data integration failures. Engage IS partners where necessary
* Assist with resolving critical business process issues
* Participate in team or cross-functional projects as assigned
* Own the system support for applicable Sales teams
* Prioritize and trouble-shoot issue resolution for Sales teams
* Provide general guidance and direction for systemic planning processes
* Bachelor s degree is required
* A degree in Business, MIS, Marketing, Communications, Supply Chain, Finance, or Accounting is preferred
* A minimum of 1 full year of relevant professional work experience is required (1 full year of relevant internships will be considered as well)
* High comfort level with data manipulation and problem solving using that data is required
* Experience in leading project activities is a plus
* Siebel, HighRadius, CAS or Spotfire reporting a plus
* Software or master data administration and team project experience a plus
* Knowledge of the CPG industry and sales, or interested and willing to learn the sales roles in a CPG company is a plus
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must
* Attention to detail and ability to implement
* Ability to multi-task/strong time-management skills
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong team player capable of effectively communicating across cross-functional teams
* Excellent project management and communication skills; strength in influencing management decisions & engaging with sales managers.
The J.M. Smucker Company
Website : http://www.jmsmucker.com/
The J. M. Smucker Company engages in manufacturing and marketing branded food products worldwide. The company operates through three segments: U.S. Retail Coffee; U.S. Retail Consumer Foods; and International, Foodservice, and Natural Foods. It offers fruits, coffee, peanut butter, fruit spreads, shortening and oils, baking mixes and ready-to-spread frostings, canned milk, flour and baking ingredients, juices and beverages, frozen sandwiches, ready-to-eat waffles, toppings, syrups, jelly products, pickles and condiments, and fruit industrial products. The company provides its products under Folgers, Dunkin Donuts, Millstone, Café Bustelo, Café Pilon, Smuckers, Jif, Hungry Jack, Uncrustables, Dickinsons, Adams, Laura Scudders, Goober, Magic Shell, Crisco, Pillsbury, Eagle Brand, Borden and Elsie design.The J. M. Smucker Company always welcomes consumer feedback and appreciates your interest in sharing your thoughts with us. However, it is our Company policy not to accept or consider unsolicited ideas from outside the Company, including ideas for new or improved products or packaging, technologies, product names, or promotion or marketing strategies. Our research and technical staff continuously work to improve our products and methods and develop new products. The development process for new items may continue for several years before being introduced to our customers.