Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs and the ACAP, designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable adaptable, intelligent computing.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that build an adaptable intelligent world. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
The Xilinx Marketing Communications Specialist – Campaign Marketing role is custom-fit for the marketing specialist who is interested in enhancing his/her product marketing and vertical marketing skills on a daily basis.
This position will work closely with marketing management to define, execute and measure programs that support Xilinx's business goals. Ongoing coordination of key product launches and marketing programs will be essential, in addition to tracking program progress, and measuring project analytics. The ideal candidate will work on all elements of campaign marketing including creative theme development, collateral creation and production, online media, public relations, budget planning, and ROI analysis.
This position requires strong writing, organization, and strategic thinking skills, the ability to work quickly, in a fast-paced environment, and be extremely detail oriented.
* Help develop detailed launch plans with timelines for key marketing programs
* Write marketing copy blocks, collateral, web pages, and other marketing materials
* Review and edit materials for effectiveness in delivery of key messages and brand guidelines
* Support tradeshows/events including planning and on-site logistics if needed
* Coordinate with internal departments to produce and deliver promotional materials
* Project-based liaison with regional communications teams in EMEA, China and Japan
* 4 years of marketing or communications experience in a tech company
* BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
* Must be extremely self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and be comfortable asking questions and making decisions
* Strong writing, organization, and strategic thinking skills