Wms Gaming Inc
Responsible for creating strong interpersonal relationships with our Social Casino customers through our Rewards Club across multiple games, which retain and create new top status players. Grow the VIP base while increasing the life time value (LTV) and monthly revenue from these players by providing exceptional personal customer service. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with VIP accounts in a proactive customer service / account management role. Strict adherence to all compliance, legal, and internal / operational controls will always remain a top priority.
Essential Job Functions:
• Demonstrate SG Interactive’s core values, enhance SG Interactive’s reputation, and respect all regulatory and legal requirements.
• Display outstanding personal service skills with players through a variety of channels.
• Build and maintain a VIP player database.
• Anticipate the needs and build strong relationships with key clients, providing direct on-call service for them.
• Evaluate the VIP player’s activities to maximize their life span and LTV
• Create and maintain highly targeted program of activity specifically for high rollers with actions in and outside of our games.
• Maintain working knowledge of competitors and keep up to date on the industry in general.
• Work closely with managers and Analytics leads so that the VIP activity is optimized to deliver a competitive offer for high value players.
• Retain a high level of VIP satisfaction.
• Ensure Customer Service staff understands the roles and responsibilities when dealing with high rollers. This should include responsiveness, escalation of issues, and reporting.
• Plan and execute activities to effect KPI’s on both account and personal levels.
• Define and adhere to VIP marketing budgets, including expense controls.
• Provide timely performance reports and financial updates to the Loyalty Producer.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills and an ability to build trust
• Attention to detail
• Effective communicator
• Well organized
• Customer focused
• Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the SG Interactive organization
• Strong insight into gambling, and player needs
• Analytical skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, public relations or related field
• 3 years in an online gaming or marketing customer service environment
• Experience in a land based casino preferred
Physical Requirements: Office environment – heavy computer use
Vision: Please list all that apply: Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish Colors ALL
Work Conditions: May require evening and weekend hours. May require travel
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Wms Gaming Inc
Website : http://www.wms.com
WMS has been a leading innovator of electronic game entertainment for more than 60 years. With our uncompromising focus on Player Driven Innovation we combine advanced, groundbreaking technologies with engaging game content and product executions to create products that transform the player entertainment experience and elevate the casino operator's return on investment. WMS’ core values of Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Quality and Respect have created a Culture of Innovation which fuels the imagination and creativity of our development teams and the introduction of unique, high appeal products that deliver dynamic entertainment experiences for slot players. Through our player-driven focus, WMS’ worldwide team of talented, creative employees produce new and differentiated gaming platforms that consistently set new standards in the industry.