Sr. Director, Public Relations
Tracking Code 18-031
Sarepta Therapeutics is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of precision genetic medicines to treat rare neuromuscular diseases. The Company is primarily focused on rapidly advancing the development of its potentially disease-modifying Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drug candidates. For more information, please visit ***************.
The Sr. Director of Public Relations will provide leadership and direction for all public relations and corporate communications for Sarepta Therapeutics.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create proactive external communications plan that will allow Sarepta leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key community influencers
- Serve as communications leader to guide the senior leadership team on external activities
- Partner with communications agency to achieve strategic communications goals
- Anticipate, prepare for and collaborate to solve issues
- Develop core set of materials (release, messages and Q & As) for milestones
- Manage, update and enhance Company website
- Serve as company spokesperson with media
- Increase executive visibility for Sarepta and prepare internal and external spokespeople to speak on behalf of Sarepta
- Collaborate with Internal Communications for Companys social strategy and execution
- Drive media relations strategy and execution
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- At least ten years of public relations, media relations and communications experience in academia, business, government, science, research or other non-profit sectors.
- Recognized by former peers, colleagues, managers and direct reports for attributes congruent with Sarepta Values: Drive, Excellence, Resilience, Teamwork, Innovation and Compassion
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.
Job Location Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.sareptatherapeutics.com/