**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. ( ********************* ) is looking for a B2B Marketing Communications Program Specialist consultant for our client located in Santa Cruz, CA. The Marketing Program Specialist is the liaison between the internal client (requestor), Marcom and production/creative services. The Marketing Program Specialist will be responsible for understanding client requests and developing comprehensive creative work requests and timelines, prioritizing and tracking program deliverables, ensuring all projects and programs adhere to brand guidelines and that completed jobs are posted to the appropriate locations. The Specialist/Sr. Specialist will also provide suggestions for continuous improvement of best practices to ensure maximum utilization of resources and contribute to the success of the program but making improvement suggestions where necessary.
The ideal consultant is a resourceful program manager who is exceptionally detail-oriented and organized. Must possess strong interpersonal skills, be positive, energetic, creative and open minded.
* Act as primary point of contact for person requesting a project/program and intermediary between Marcom and brand production/creative services
* Create creative work requests (CWRs) by working closely with and gathering input from requestor
* Ensure project/program briefs are fully completed before commencement of work by identifying and proactively filling gaps (track down relevant program-related assets, proactively seek information to fill in gaps, include project specs, etc.)
* Ask thoughtful questions to ensure the requestor (internal client) has thought clearly about the program before commencement of project
* Proactively think through project requests holistically and identify additional needs and resources (e.g.: email would require Marketo, possibly additional materials, etc.)
* Prioritize projects/programs (including all associated elements) based on level of complexity and due date. Track all projects - current and completed.
* Coordinate with brand production and brand creative to kick off and produce. Handle kick-off meetings as necessary.
* Develop timelines and lead day-to-day management and optimization of all assigned projects/programs including coordinating approvals with key stakeholders
* Ensure quality as well as adherence to brand and messaging, voice/tone
* Constantly monitor and proactively report on progress of the project/program to all stakeholders
* Gain strong understanding of brand standards and project deliverables
* Ensure post project information is complete and uploaded (Source, OpenText, need to post to the collateral library). Monitor and refresh as assets change (updates/replacements.)
* Monitor and ensure materials on the collateral library are current and print volumes are sufficient
* Looks for ways to create efficiencies in process or gaps and actively communicates to Director of Brand, Production and Identity
* 2-3 years proven B2B marketing program management experience. Must have worked for at least one technology company (internships included.)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and prioritize projects/programs with minimal direction
* Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Creativity and willingness to think outside the box, may involve questioning the request (in a thoughtful way)- Have you considered this?
* Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines
* Ability to prioritize based on business need vs the most vocal or demanding internal client
* Ability to look at everything being created to ensure consistency up, down and across all assets created
* Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
RATE: D.O.E., as w2 employee of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (benefits available)
LOCATION: Fully onsite at clients office in Santa Cruz, CA. No ****
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?