JetSmarter is the worlds largest private aviation community. We use data science, advanced mobile technology, and a members-only approach to connect leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture with socially-powered travel experiences. Our innovative private and shared flight services are truly revolutionizing the private aviation industry, and we thank you for your interest in joining our team.
* Identify opportunities to retain members and increase member satisfaction
* Coordinate travel-related concierge services in-flight and on the ground including but not limited to: arranging hotel reservations, catering requests, transportation booking, dining/entertainment reservations, and special requests
* Review and respond to a high volume of communication daily
* Anticipate members needs and actively provide refined luxury service
* Maintain positive member relations at all times by using good judgment and the ability to multi-task
* Responsible for coordinating and sending birthday cards, holiday gifts, and membership packages
* Responsible for entering new member data into proprietary system
* Maintain complete confidentially with member information
* Track & input billable transactions into internal billing system
* May be required to work during irregular business hours including nights, weekends and holidays
* 1 years experience in client service, concierge, hospitality, and/or member relations industry
* Thrives in fast-paced, always evolving, startup environment
* Experience working with high-level clients
* Must be fluent in English language including excellent spelling and grammar
* Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
* Bachelors Degree in Communications, Hospitality, Management or related field preferred
* Experience working in a Customer Service environment answering high volumes of inquiries via phone and/or email highly preferred
JetSmarter is now the worlds largest private aviation community, with more than 12,000 members across the globe. As we continue expanding our innovative private flight services and lifestyle benefits for our members, were also expanding our employee benefits for our growing team of private aviation disruptors on the ground.
As a member of our team, youll enjoy this robust menu of workplace benefits:
* Family coverage on Medical/Dental/Vision insurance with no out-of-pocket premiums
* 1:1 match on 401(k) contributions, up to 5% of base salary
* Generous PTO policy
* Short-term disability
* Life insurance
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : https://jetsmarter.com/
JetSmarter believes movement is the key to a life well lived. Hence, our mission: to fuel journeys that elevate our human experience. We use advanced mobile technology and a members-only approach to connect leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture with socially powered travel.