Are you looking for a high-impact, highly-visible, extremely strategic marketing opportunity in a fast growing company? This could be the job for you.
The Internet of Things is bridging the connection between the Internet and the real world; bringing data from sensors and users around the globe and using it to create into new experiences and information for everything from personal fitness to industrial automation. The Internet of Things is literally connecting the digital world and the physical one and we're looking for an innovative and driven manager to lead marketing for our IoT services and solutions. This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in a fast-growing strategic big-bet for AWS.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager of the IoT Product Marketing team, you are responsible for driving the success of AWS with customers as they consider how to best bring their IoT product to fruition. You will be responsible for defining and driving on-point messaging, creating compelling content, and building strategic, and customer-focused marketing programs to generate global awareness and usage. In this role you will be marketing the full platform of AWS, for a diverse audience of IoT developers, IT professionals, technical decision makers, business owners, and executives across industries. The right candidate will have successful experience in marketing to developers, IT departments, and business decision makers, and an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage and drive the development of messaging, value propositions, marketing content, and go-to-market strategies for AWS IoT services and solutions
• Demonstrated ability in crafting & developing compelling audience-specific messages and tools (videos, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, demos, how to guides etc.), to be used on the web, live events and in campaigns
• Define and own the go-to-market approach by working with the marketing team to develop awesome global awareness programs and lead-gen campaigns
• Identify and execute breakthrough-marketing activities to support new services
• Deliver clear, concise content for websites and social media
• Work closely with the AWS leadership, product teams, sales, business development, PR, recruiting, solutions architects, professional services, and AWS evangelists to achieve business goals
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/products
• Understanding of how developers and IT use (and can use) the Internet of things
• Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
• Execution orientation to develop awesome marketing assets (product videos, web content)
• Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
• A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
• Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Superior presentation and written communication skills
• The ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results
• The candidate must also be a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Product marketing experience with the Internet of things, industrial automation, or embedded devices products or services
Website : http://www.amazon.com/
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.