Marketing Team Leader
Job LocationUS-MO-Kansas CityJob ID0518-18505
HNTB Job TitleMarketing Team Leader
Position TypeRegular Full-Time
Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.
At HNTB, were encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, What if? Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, together can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB together also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And together means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. Together means that we are engaged in the communities we serve - we live there - and are committed to their growth and development.
With nearly 100 years of profitable growth, HNTB stands as one of the most prominent engineering, architecture and planning firms in the nation. Employee-owned, with more than 3,600 employees and 62 offices nationwide, HNTB serves public and private sector clients with integrity, technical excellence and a commitment to performance providing quality work on time, on budget and to the clients satisfaction. At HNTB, were committed to making success happen for our clients, our employees and our firm.
HNTB is seeking a Marketing Team Leader in our Kansas City, MO office.
Leads and coordinates large (super mega) and/or complex proposals and other marketing efforts in support of an office, district, division, market sector or service line. Oversees the work of staff members. May work with unit leadership to produce programs and initiatives to support the strategic objectives of the unit.
- Assists marketing manager with activities related to day to day administration of the staff. Serves as expert resource, and provides technical guidance to others.
- Leads large or complex proposal efforts, as needed. Leads special projects as they relate to division initiatives. Works with marketing coordinators to ensure schedules are met and various aspects of the proposals (Technical Scope, Staff Qualification and Experience, Biographical Data, etc.) and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner. Assists in the ongoing development and refinement of QA procedures for the unit and serves as quality control reviewer of materials developed by department.
- Works with individual pursuit teams to develop pursuit strategies through the use of Project Win Plans (PWPs) and RFP. Actively monitors the effectiveness of the implementation of PWPs and PRPs to identify deficiencies in pursuit plans. Organizes and facilitates pursuit strategy meetings. Directs/leads the development of pre-sell materials, proposals, presentations, etc. Works with graphic design staff to plan and produce materials.
- May provide training to regional leadership on use of HNTB sales tools (leads and fees, sales reports, CRM) and conduct marketing brown bags to local offices. May lead special projects as they relate to division initiatives.
- Maintains a solid understanding of and fosters the use of HNTBs Sophisticated Sales Approach to marketing. Understands and is a champion of HNTBs Client Focus philosophy, supporting it by attendance at select client service team meetings and by providing support to client service leaders in the preparation of materials for specific client focused activities. Represents the marketing group at other strategy sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or related degree
6 years related experience
6 years A/E experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Knows the industry landscape and is aware of latest developments.
- Ability to function in a team setting, and provide and take direction from colleagues.
- Ability to collaborate with a range of professionals.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to assess problems and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and budgets.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, SharePoint, Adobe and other communications-related software programs.
- Can-do attitude, flexible, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline drive atmosphere.
General Work Conditions
Office Environment: Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit frequently, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.hntb.com
HNTB Corporation is an employee-owned infrastructure solutions firm serving public and private owners and construction contractors. With nearly a century of service, HNTB understands the life cycle of infrastructure and addresses clients’ most complex technical, financial and operational challenges. Professionals nationwide deliver a full range of infrastructure-related services, including award-winning planning, design, program delivery and construction management.