Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Project Management, Consulting, Training, Journalism, Pr, Writing, Editing
The Training & Communications Specialist is a multi-faceted and cross-functional role responsible for developing professional and highly impactful training and education materials and creating and delivering a wide range of internal communications. The types of communications include but are not limited to newsletters, policy and procedures documents and communication toolkits which include FAQs, Key Messaging Documents, Executive Summaries and Ad Hoc communications.
This role requires energy and innovation as well as experience developing and delivering corporate training materials and creating recurring and ad-hoc communications documents. The right candidate will be able to analyze technical requirements and learner skills and develop appropriate training and communication content.
This position will:
• Design and deploy communication materials to the organization using multiple modes of media including emails, newsletters, promotions, presentations and articles
• Work directly with requesters and internal partners to ensure requirements are met, issues are addressed and resolved for flawless execution
• Work directly with internal departments to drive process and project deadlines
• Identify and manage member communications across channels (print, email, and Chatter) to reduce company costs
• Design, develop and implement training programs for team to improve competencies and skillsets using approved learning methodologies including ADDIE, SAM and the Kirkpatrick's model of training evaluation
• Lead collaboration with project managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to coordinate training and communications initiatives
• Perform moderately complex business analysis to develop and implement strategies to communicate objectives and solutions
• Conduct instructor-led training, Virtual instructor-led training and update course material as needed
3 years of corporate communications experience with writing/editing experience
3 years’ experience in adult-level learning, training, instructional design and facilitation
3 years of project management and organizational experience
-Proficient in Microsoft Office including SharePoint, Articulate, Captivate, case management systems or Learning Management Systems (LMS) preferred
Previous PBM experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills interfacing with all levels
Attention to detail with process quality mindset
Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
Demonstrated capability to deliver work in a multi-project team-oriented environment
Graphic Design skills/experience is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Humanities, Public Relations, Education, Training or related field required
• Master’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Humanities, Public Relations, Education, Training or related field preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Website : https://www.cvshealth.com