Web Ascender [************************************************************* is a leader in digital marketing and web design, located near Lansing, Michigan, serving clients worldwide. Our Digital Marketing Team helps more than two dozen organizations on a monthly basis with lead generation, customer acquisition and client engagement. Our clients range from small, up-and-coming startups to high-profile national and international companies.
As an integral member of the Digital Marketing Team, our Digital Marketing Consultants work to develop and implement inbound marketing strategies for promoting client websites and products, converting website visitors into leads, and building digital brands.
This is a client-facing role responsible for managing account strategies and client expectations as well as providing direction and oversight for digital marketing initiatives. Typical work includes developing buyer personas and customer journeys, strategizing digital marketing plans, setting goals and reporting on progress, identifying areas for improvement, and overseeing the completion of campaign deliverables.
* Develop strategies for increasing client website traffic, including blogging and content marketing, SEO, search ads, social media management
* Develop strategies for increasing client leads and sales including email marketing, marketing automation and drip email campaigns, conversion optimization, split testing
* Communicate value of current campaigns and recommended strategies to clients in a concise and effective manner
* Implement and oversee implementation of client strategies while effectively leading a team of copywriters, designers, and PPC specialists
* Provide necessary reporting and analysis to support digital marketing efforts
* Become an expert in the latest techniques, trends, and best practices in the digital / inbound marketing field
* Continually improve internal processes for account management and strategy implementation
* Have a bachelors degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field
* Have experience in a client-facing role and are comfortable explaining technical concepts to non-technical people
* Have a proven track record of developing successful multi-channel digital marketing strategies
* Have hands-on experience with the inbound marketing methodology and best practices
* Have knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
* Have experience with Google Analytics and other website reporting platforms, including uncovering insights and delivering executive reports
* Have experience with digital advertising platforms, including Google AdWords and Facebook
* Are self-motivated with a thirst for learning and growing
* Enjoy learning about a variety of businesses and how they market their products and services
* Have excellent spoken and written English
* Have a collaborative spirit and can work well in small teams or go solo if the need arises
* Some knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred
* Experience with Hubspot or ActiveCampaign preferred
* 401(k) plan with company matching
* Health plan
* Paid time off, plus holidays
* Training allowance
* Fun and casual work environment
* Company-sponsored events and field trips, including team lunches every other week
After submitting your resume, please submit a short video telling us a little bit more about you.