Job Number: 2117359
Marketing Communications Manager
Our client, a leader in building equipment for the military, disaster relief and maritime industries, is seeking a highly motivated self-starter that wants to work in a dynamic environment. The Marketing Communications Manager is the main driver behind their brand and is responsible for creating an image for products that are synonymous with quality, efficiency, unrivaled customer support, and corporate responsibility. This position requires a well-spoken individual with a background in both digital and offline marketing. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to help us grow our global footprint, capable of working independently and well organized.
• Manage Social Media pages promoting content for our branded products, while also promoting all other group products.
• Develop, manage and implement online marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing, and other online marketing platforms.
• Define and adhere to an Annual Marketing budget.
• Organize trade shows, including shipping trade show crates and/or display units, scheduling factory representation, reserving hotel rooms, ensuring catalogs, banners, and signage are current, determining applicable move-in/move-out dates, etc.
• Occasional setup and breakdown of trade show booths, product displays, and backdrops as required.
• Maintain the website and work with 3
party vendors to create improvements, resolve problems, and keep content current.
• Create and send a monthly newsletter
• Update, print and manage inventory levels of brochures, workbooks and other printed material.
• Coordinate photography and videography for training, sales, new product releases, and special projects.
• Create presentations for Sales Meetings when necessary.
• Generate and maintain Fact Sheets for new and existing products.
• Travel 2 - 3 weeks of the year, predominantly domestic, some international to attend trade shows
• Meet with Global Marketing Team regularly
• Offer design and aesthetic advice on product platforms to be more appealing
Strong Oral and Written communication skills
College Degree in Marketing from a 4 year University
Familiarity with B-to-B and B-to-C marketing tactics
3-5 years of experience in online and offline marketing
Adobe Creative Suite and MS products
This is a full-time salaried position, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with Benefits.
Marketing Communications Manager
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own.
With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. Whether you are looking for a position in: accounting & finance, administration, computer gaming, digital media, engineering, human resources, legal, light industrial, manufacturing, or technology, Nelson helps place people in full-time, temporary, temp-to-hire, project, and contract positions. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com
and click Find Work.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Petaluma. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://nelsonjobs.com
45 Years of Matching Talented Job Seekers with Opportunities Nelson works with organizations of all types and sizes across all industries, from established Fortune 100 companies to government and non-profit organizations to the most agile start-ups, to offer you tremendous opportunities you won’t find on job boards. Industry Specific Recruitment Specialists Our highly specialized recruiters are experts in their respective fields, ensuring they understand not only what our company partners are looking for but also your experience, skills, and career goals. They’ve been in your shoes and will work with you closely to understand exactly what you’re looking for in a position, from responsibilities and title to benefits and compensation. You’ll gain a true partner in your next job search. A family-owned company, how we do business is guided by our principles and values. We know the job seekers we place and the representatives of our company partners are more than just our customers or colleagues; they are our neighbors and friends. Through Nelson’s philanthropic-focused initiatives, we are strengthening our communities as we build the foundation for the next generation of high-quality talent.