Bristol, TN, United States
Executive, Manager, Marketing, Pr
Jul 03, 2022
Oct 16, 2022
Marketing & Development
The Director of Digital Media Marketing (DDMM) is responsible for administering King University websites and multi-media content. The DDMM will work with the King community and stakeholders to appropriately utilize multimedia in promoting the University’s mission and vision.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in communications or marketing, or other related field.
• Demonstrable experience with website management and search engine optimization
• Highly proficient knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, Google Analytics and/or equivalent/advanced programs
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with staff, administrators, faculty, and alumni.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends and be an effective manager of time.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work as a team member, as well as work independently to accomplish goals and reach and exceed established benchmarks.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to articulate a personal faith in the Lordship of Jesus Christ and support the mission of King University
• Willingness to travel independently on a frequent basis.
• Possess a valid state driver's license.
Oversee the design and effectiveness of King University websites Assist the Assistant Vice President of Marketing and Communications with ensuring the websites serve as a dynamic tool for marketing & student recruitment Monitors web traffic, performance and capacity to identify, prevent and resolve issues Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure that the site provides content and functionality that meet the needs of the University Provide training, support and expertise as needed to the faculty and staff of King University on the website content management system Assists in the development of a long-term strategic digital marketing media plan and the annual digital media marketing plan for the university Assist with the management and execution of King’s digital media marketing strategy for all social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iModules, etc. Develop reports specific to usage of various websites and social media Develop and implement content items for the websites and portals in coordination with other stakeholders on campus Ensure that all web and social media sites have the appropriate Search Engine Optimization in metadata, heading and content Conduct ongoing content audits of web properties, including social media accounts, as needed Assist with photography, video and video editing as needed. Incorporate new technologies to enhance digital communications seeking to identify, develop, and manage new multimedia content Assume the role of the University subject matter expert on digital media marketing Maintain a digital-media archive for use in promotional materials and news
Multilingual/Bilingual Candidates Preferred
Website : http://www.king.edu